Skip to content
- Where necessary use a spirit level or follow the line (or grout line) of the surface product is being attached to.
- Mark the position of the first hole.
- We then suggest drilling a 3mm diameter pilot hole. NOTE to take care when drilling, for example, on the inside surface of a cabinet door to not drill too deep and drill through to the front surface.
- Have ready the correct sized screwdriver.
- Fix this first screw in place and position the product in place against it.
- Then mark position of second hole.
- Repeat pilot hole process as in point 3.
- When using the plastic rawl plugs supplied, drill a pilot hole with 6mm diameter.