If you enjoy cooking or baking you are likely to try new recipes from a book or a tablet, or you might just need a reminder on the exact method to recreate an old favourite. Less enjoyable is how chaotic the kitchen can get even for the most capable of chefs. You don’t want your favourite cookbook getting splashed with ingredients or marked with fingerprints and a conventional recipe book holder takes up worktop space, but a Plew Plew cookbook holder solves these problems.
The Plew Plew cookbook holder will keep your recipe book open on the correct page for as long as you need it, or if you are more digitally inclined, it will hold a tablet. It can be wall or cabinet mounted at eye level so that you don’t need to bend to read it, with the further advantage it also keeps your book or device away from messy ingredients and splashes.
- British design
- Save worktop space while your kitchen is at its most chaotic
- Can be used to hold hard or softback recipe books or tablets
- Light weight and minimal
- Wall or cabinet mounted to free valuable worktop surfaces
- Unique, strong and elegant single wire design
- Made from polished stainless steel
- Rust free, so great for the kitchen environment
- No surfaces for dust or fingerprints to settle on
- Simple to install
- Quick and easy to wipe clean
- Dimensions, cm: 29.5L x 10H x 9D
Our recipe book holders are individually handmade from sturdy 4mm diameter polished stainless steel, like all of our minimalist household accessories.
Your elegant new recipe book holder will arrive in minimal environmentally friendly packaging with fixings included (three mirror screws with chrome caps and rawl plugs).
If you are pleased with your Plew Plew recipe book holder, you might like our other stylish household accessories, and carry the minimalist theme through your house with our elegant kitchen accessory range or bathroom accessory range.
- £21.99 (incl. VAT)