Most recipe book stands rest on work tops and so occupy valuable surface areas. These open books then love to attract both food splatter and food marks from busy fingers. Not ideal especially if your favourite recipe books are lovely, heavy hardbacks.
Plew Plew’s innovative, minimalist cookbook holder is, simply put, the solution. Besides freeing up work surfaces, it is designed to be wall or cupboard mounted to avoid any messy food splatter. Equally important, when mounted at eye level, it avoids the usual back strain when bending down to read.
It holds open for easy reading all books, computer tablets, magazines and even single recipe sheets. Open pages remain in place and there is no more pressing down of stubborn pages.
If you are pleased with your Plew Plew recipe book holder, you might like our other stylish kitchen and bathroom accessories and carry the minimalist design theme throughout your house.
- Minimalist design made from polished stainless steel
- Wall mounted to free surface areas
- A unique handmade, strong and elegant 4mm diameter single wire design
- Minimal environmentally friendly packaging with fixings (three mirror screws with chrome caps and rawl plugs).
- Dimensions, cm: 29.5L x 10H x 9D
- £21.99 (incl. VAT)